The Human Resources Department is located on the first floor of the Administration Building, which is located at 316 North Main Street, Romeo, Michigan, 48065. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Summer hours may vary.
Telephone: 586-752-0230 Fax: 586-752-0227
|Mary Jane Kolodziejski, Executive Secretary||586-281-1411|
Information is contained below on how to use the online employment system. If you need additional assistance, or would like to speak to someone from the Human Ressources Department, please contact us at the phone numbers provided above.
- Jobs posted may be internal postings only. If there are no internal candidates, positions are then open to outside applicants.
How to Apply
1. First time users will need to create an account. Please be sure to remember your user name and password, which will be required in order to access your application or apply for positions.
2. All open positions will be posted on our website.
3. To create an account, to view open positions, or to apply for positions, please click on the link below.
The advantages to applicants of our electronic application system include:
- You will be able to control your application data since you will have the ability to update your application whenever necessary
- You will be able to select the position(s) for which you wish to apply with the click of a button
- You will receive notification of the status of your application via email
- Your application will be forwarded to the person in charge of selecting candidates to be interviewed
IMPORTANT: Please note that applications will be maintained for three (3) calendar years from date of creation or date of last update/edit. After that three year period, a new application wil need to be completed.
Please click here to begin the application process.