Romeo High School students in the Students Enriching Romeo through Volunteer Experience program are shown making snowflakes with residents at Vista Springs.
RHS is proud to announce the signing of Shelby Bradford to a college hockey scholarship at Liberty University.
Football All County Honorees: Nate Goralski, Ryan Medley, Andrew Smith, Kade Messner, Bryan Carie, Joe Schneider
Congratulations to the Romeo High School Dance Team who earned 2nd and 3rd place at UDA Competition.
4,592 socks were collected from Hamilton Parsons, Hevel and Romeo Middle School! Way to go!
Hunch mentor with RETC students to manufacture flight hardware for the international space station.
Children who turn five years of age on or before September 1, 2016, may enroll in kindergarten for 2016-2017. Check the Latest News for more information about upcoming events for Kindergarten registration.
Register for FREE (subject to eligibility) GSRP for 4 yr olds. The program takes place at Croswell Center, 175 Croswell St, Romeo 48065. Call Jaimie or Christina at 586-281-1750.
Powell's robotics team took home the PTC Design Award for best functional and aesthetic design elements at the FTC Spring Event. Way to go Bulldogs!
Using 3D modeling and printing, the RETC Drafting and Design Engineering students created pencil toppers for Mrs. Maloney's and Mrs. Seidenberger's first grade students.
Talk to us!
Talk to us!
Ask a question. Report a problem. Squelch a rumor. Share an idea.
Make a comment. Offer a compliment.
Tell us what is on your mind.
You talk. We listen and respond.
Simply click on the Talk to us button.
- Press Release-Review Site Plans Open House December 12, 2016
- Bond 2016 Timeline for Community Meeting
- Text Messaging Opt In -English Version
- Text Messaging Opt In - Spanish Version
- InfoCenter for Parents / Guardians
- 2016-17 Homebound Services
- Information Update - Current Students Only
- Kindergarten Staggered Start 2016-2017
- 2016-2017 School Calendar
- Romeo Bond Sale
- RCS Kindergarten Round-Up
- RCS Kindergarten Round-Up (Spanish)
- Explore Careers in Manufacturing and Technology
- Sinking Fund Information
- Common Core Information
- Technology Handbook-Connected for Success
- Technology Handbook-Connected for Success (Spanish)
- Effective Grading Practices-Parent Information Meeting Presentation
- District Annual Education Report
If there is anything that you cannot access on this website, please contact the Technology Department at 586-281-1263.